Wanna go to college - This is one of the first steps! The better you do on the SAT, the more choices you'll have in where you go and the more scholarship money you will be offered.
This is intense - 8 Saturdays from January 16th to March 6th.
Cost: $50 payable in money order only to “The Princeton Review." This is nothing for a Princeton Review course which normally costs hundreds of dollars.
Grades: Students in 10th and 11th. You must start early!
This class is targeting the March 13, 2010 SAT test.
Watts Counseling and Learning Center
1465 East 103rd Street. Los Angeles, CA 90002
• Taught by The Princeton Review instructors.
• Teacher directed skill building sessions.
• Participant learns from completely updated materials
that reflect changes to the SAT.
• Participants develop practical test taking techniques.
• Participants take practice tests to monitor
improvement and get specific skill assessment.
• Low teacher to student ratio.
If interested call Maria T. Aguirre or Vanessa M. Macias
at (323) 564-7911.