For the USC and Exposition Park neighborhoods in Los Angeles
Every 10 years the people of Los Angeles have an opportunity to shape the 15 City Council District Boundaries.
If you care about parks, police, fire, transportation, jobs, historic preservation, city services, here's your chance to let the Redistricting Commissionknow what's important.
Please share - RT, FB, Digg.
Council District 8 -
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 6-8:30 p.m.
EXPO CENTER, 3980 Bill Robertson Lane
Google Map - http://g.co/maps/7nfbw
5. Showing that you have the support of a diverse group of stakeholders will give legitimacy to your testimony. Therefore, document your testimony in a letter format, addressed to the Commission, and include a map.
4. Identify the boundaries of your community. What major streets, freeways, transportation lines, city or county lines, neighborhoods, parks, historic buildings and other landmarks define the boundaries of your community? Use a Thomas Guide, Google map or existing map to document your lines.
1. What are the common goals, concerns, or policy issues affecting your community?
2. What social and economic interests do you share?
3. How are your community’s interests different from those of the surrounding communities?
Los Angeles City Council Redistricting Commission Website: