For the USC and Exposition Park neighborhoods in Los Angeles
Merv Griffin Entertainment’s new ABC prime-time game show Six Minds, is looking for contestants - especially USC studnets and faculty.
A team of six people who know each other will debate and discuss the answers to logic-based questions for cash prizes.
● Each team consists of six members
● Team members cannot know anyone who works for Merv Griffin Entertainment, ABC,
Disney or anyone affiliated with 6 Minds. Team members cannot have
appeared on a Merv Griffin Entertainment show or a Prime Time network
game/reality show 2 years from the tape date. Team members cannot have appeared
on any other game/reality show 1
year from the tape date.
● Examples of teams could be as follows:
-beach volleyball team
-former members of high school glee club
-ran a marathon together
● You must audition with a minimum of 8 people. We suggest bring TONS of
people. (i.e. bring your whole
softball team, bring your whole office and we’ll decide who eventually makes it
on the team.)
● Auditions take place in Hollywood, CA and will be held daily as well as some weekends and evenings
● ALL TEAM’S MEMBERS MUST BE PRESENT FOR AUDITIONS. NO SINGLE PERSON AUDITION ALLOWED
● Ultimately, the Producers will pick the final six for your team. The Producers have the right to ask you to change out
members of your team and re-audition with the whole new group.
● Auditions can last anywhere from 1 – 3 hours. Your team may be asked to attend a callback audition and/or rehearsals
● Once you have assembled your team, please contact our Contestant Line to set up an
audition (323) 785-2120