Let’s get to work.
Yang for New York
Join Amy Schumer for a grassroots event in support of Andrew Yang for Mayor of New York City!
Tuesday, February 9th
8:30 PM ET
Please reach out to email@example.com w/ any questions or concerns.
- If a contributor has business dealings with the City as defined in the Campaign Finance Act, such contributor may contribute only up to $250 for city council, $320 for borough president, and $400 for mayor, comptroller, or public advocate.
- I understand that New York State law requires that a contribution be in my name and be from my own funds. I hereby affirm that this contribution is being made from my personal credit card account, billed to and paid by me for my personal use, and having no corporate or business affiliation; and is not being made as a loan.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
State law prohibits making a contribution in someone else’s name, reimbursing someone for a contribution made in your name, being reimbursed for a contribution made in your name, or claiming to have made a contribution when a loan is made.
NYT: Andrew’s Signature Idea - Did you catch this headline from the New York Times about our campaign?
I think it’s the most direct and effective thing we could do to improve the lives of tens of millions of Americans who are struggling right now, & anything I do in public life will be advancing the goal of eradicating poverty in our society.” - Andrew Yang
That’s right: We just launched our campaign last week & the field is struggling to find answers for Andrew’s progressive set of policies.
We’re going to get relief for half a million of New York City’s most vulnerable in year one. And that’s just the beginning.
But to make our vision a reality & to eliminate poverty from our streets for good, we need the resources to drive this campaign to the finish line in 1st place. But we’re still $67,194 behind on our kickoff week fundraising goal.
So, can you chip in now to become a Founding Donor of Andrew’s campaign?
Yang for NY
Andrew Yang Is Listening - The New York Times, editorial board
Andrew Yang Says Asian Americans Are 'Stepping Up' to Fight Coronav... - James Walker, Newswk
Andrew Yang faces backlash from the Asian American community over o... - Stacy Chen, ABC News
"see" Editor's Picks; "highly rec." - O-!
FBI... hate crimes against A-A
Lisa Ling ...'deflectin' blame'... 'Chinese virus'
Andrew Yang T... 'symptom of a disease'